Become A Customer
Applicants may be subject to credit checks and other qualifying checks which include your present standing in the industry, licenses and references.
Applicants must be in the hobby or toy industry and must operate a full time retail (with store front) or hobby wholesaler with the proper licences.
Please contact our head office at: 905-946-9677 or one of our sales representatives across Canada:
Please contact our head office at 905-946-9677
PREMIUM BUSINESS: Borgfeldt (Canada) Limited 905-946-9677
SGM Sales, Ph: 450-965-1306, Fax: 450-965-7457, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
C.J. Agencies, Ph: 204-255-8713, Fax: 204-255-6411, email: GJZ@mts.net
Petroff Sales., Ph: 604-637-7878, Fax: 604-608-9877, email:email@example.com
Policies and Conditions
- Payment Terms: Cash, cheque, money order, Visa or Master Card until credit is established. No deductions or credit may be taken for return goods or billing errors, unless authorization is issued by Borgfeldt Canada Ltd. in writing.
- Wholesale Pricing: All current pricing is reflected in the wholesale price list are subject to change without notice. Pricing will be discussed at the time of your accepted application.
- Freight: All orders are shipped from our Markham, Ontario warehouse location.
- Shortages: Any damages or discrepancies between the freight bill of lading and number of cartons delivered must be claimed against carrier at time of delivery. Shortages within the cartons must be reported within seven days of shipment. Shortage reports must have invoice, date, item description and carton number.
- Returns: Any return for any reason must have a prior authorization from Borgfeldt Canada Ltd. Ordering or shipping errors may be returned after authorization number has been given. When returning goods, please mark the return authorization number clearly on the outside of the carton. All goods must be returned to us prepaid and will be refused if no return authorization number is marked on the carton. Any order refused by customer for any reason will automatically place that customer on "hold" until all freight charges and handling charges are satisfied and no future C.O.D. shipments will be allowed. Returns other than shipping errors are subject to 10% restocking charges.
- Defective Goods: Goods containing defects in material or workmanship may be returned for replacement or credit under the same rules as returns.
- Ordering: All orders may be emailed, faxed or phoned or submitted via shopping cart.